Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Feeling Spring-y

I'm so excited because the weather has finally started to be warm consitantly!


So I thought it would be a great day to pull out my springy green sweater to wear!


It's such a nice fun color and it looks great with my 50s atomic circle skirt.


Skirt: me-made


You'll have to pardon my hair. It was quite windy today plus I did this with a heated set and it was kind of crazy by the time I got to take pictures.


What spring pieces have you been wearing lately?

7 comments:

  1. Your sweater is so cute! Lovely colour, and so feminine! I wish I had your knitting skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute! I'm loving this weather recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is adorable! I love that shade of green, though it really doesn't suit me unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful sweater (and skirt). Celery green is such a serene, lovely colour - it needs far more love in the fashion world if you ask me.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely top and such a cool colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute...where are you sitting?!

    ReplyDelete