Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dressing Downton: Suits

There are some really fabulous suits in Downton Abbey. These three lovey suits are from season 1 episode 2. The girls wear them to the ceremony where Isobel is made director of the hospital board but these suits pop up in other episodes too.



 Sybil wears this darling powder blue suit with tassels.

Driving Sybil

Edith's suit is a lovely coral pink.


Edith's salmon suit



And Mary's suit is grey with adorable black frog closures and tassels again!

Girls in suits

Mary also wears this suit when visiting her aunt (who also has a killer suit!).

mary and aunt suits 2


mary and aunt suits 2 back


I just love the unusual shape of the back of the collar!


Snap Shot


This candid shot is just too cute!

2 comments:

  1. I think Sybil's suit was my favorite. I love the hat too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never used to like suits until I started watching Downton Abbey. Thanks for showcasing some of these awesome suit shots!

    ReplyDelete