Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gettin' Crafty!

So this week, I let out my crafty side and finished up some crafty UFOs! And here they are:

I made a set of four embroidered mug rugs. Aren't they cute! The sewing was beginner level and the embroidery I choose was also rather simple. I did make them a bit close to the outside edge but such is life.

You can find the tutorial here or buy a pattern here.

I also did a bit of pattern drafting for Pendrell #3! I'm using Casey's tutorial for a 30s style scalloped collar. And I'm dreaming of a 40s style Pendrell (and possibly a tutorial).

3 comments:

  1. Original and charming! You are very talented ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute sewing ideas!! Thanks for sharing!!

    xox,
    karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete