Monday, February 7, 2011

Pants!

Yay! I finished the Wearing History Smooth Sailing pants! I did most of the fixes on Saturday and finished up the hem and add the hook and eye. And I wore them today. So, here they are:

Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Pants: Wearing History Smooth Sailing made by me!
Shoes: bought them at Macy's
Hair flower: Belle Blossoms



I was pleasantly surprised how good they made my butt look.


I'm also putting this as my first Hepburn Hepburn Project project. I feel like these are very Katherine.

I haven't made the belt, as I don't have a belt buckle yet, but I plan on it.

2 comments:

  1. I just got that pattern from Wearing History and plan on making them in a few days :D They look so cute on you. Very flattering. What type of fabric did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin-Thanks! I used linen for my pants. I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete