Monday, December 27, 2010

After Christmas Special

I was able to complete my Gertie Sew-along Crepe dress before Christmas. yay! I wore it to my husband's family Christmas party on Sunday. It was quite a hit with everyone. So here it is:

There is me, and my little tree and my husband's Christmas present (the globe-it opens up to hold wine and wine glasses.).

Me again.

Here it is with out the sweater. I didn't make any changes to the pattern. I guess I lucked out with this pattern!

Here is the back!

Christmas Present #1: Serotonin molecule necklace (Can you tell I'm a huge nerd?)

Christmas Present #2: Tanzanite and diamond ring

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so crazy about your version of this dress! The holly is such a subtle foray into the kind of over-the-top Christmas kitschyness I can't resist. It just turned out perfect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete