Saturday, November 6, 2010

All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go

So Thursday I finally got around to trying out the Night Out make up look. It was fun. I opted to use green instead of blue since I don't really like blue on myself. The look turned out ok for my first go. I think next time I'd try purple instead. And the girl in the video had really pigmented colors that showed up really well. My make up was more sheer, but I'll definitely try this look again.


Here's what my eyes look like.

Again, I think a more pigmented color would look better. The green was a little disconcerting too. I felt a bit like a lizard.

I went with a sexy secretary type look. Wish I'd had time to do a Mad Men style hair do!

Skirt: thrifted
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: DSW
Necklace: New York and Company

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!

1 comment: