Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The pretty scarf dress

I bought this dress a couple of weeks ago at The Look, a local vintage store. Today it was finally cool enough for me to wear it without having to worry about soaking it with sweat.


I love the print on this dress. It's so fun and sporadic. It has a sweet neckline. Fabgabs has a similar dress in her etsy shop and she calls it a scarf detail. No matter what it's called, it's cute! It came with a matching belt, a trend I wish would come back! I believe that it is a 60's dress and it looks handmade.


Dress: vintage
Shoes: my honeymoon shoes from ME

I did my hair in Allie Hamilton pig tails. You can see a great youtube tutorial by Classic Retro Glamour for it here. It's super easy and I can wear it bang up or bang down. Plus, pig tails are so fun.


It was super bright, so I was a bit squinty.

I heart these shoes!

1 comment: